My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Porchetta!!!!

When I went back to the states last year and the year before...it seemed like Porchetta was everywhere! But back on the Emerald Isle, I have yet to find that delicious piece of pork...So, I decided to make my own...here is what I did...The pork has to sit in very cold refridgeration for 3 days before being cooked, we are now on day 2...I will give you the recipe that I used and report back when it is tasted!!!

Blending the spice mix

Trimming the loin of pork(center cut only)

Coating the pork with rub..

Wrap it up! Gorgeous belly of pork wrapped around loin..

Tied off and ready to go into the fridge for 3 days!

Recipe for spice rub:
3 garlic cloves
About 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary and sage
3 tablespoons fennel seed
1 tablespoon chili flakes
whizz in processor and you are good to go..!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home