My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WOW!!!!!


Once again, I am sorry for not blogging more frequently, but we have been busy, busy, busy! I don't now what has happened, but people are coming out of nowhere...and it's been great! our evenings at Diva have been very good as well...better than I have imagined... and it's a nice change for us at the cafe to be doing something a little different than our daytime schtick..I think that Taylor is loving doing the plated desserts, and I am really enjoying making up the menu for the 2 nights... last week we had a beautiful prawn ravioli with a ginger-chili cream sauce...it was DEE-LISH! Kevin worked his magic on the sauce... we also served a gorgeous stuffed aubergine with bulgar, feta and pistashio.. the produce that we have been getting from Horizon farms has been top notch... I know that you have heard me say this before, but i have found a blueberry provider in the Mahon Point market,this is the first time in ireland that I have come across a blueberry farmer, and they are tasty... I have a few new ideas for tomorrow, I ordered a tortilla press from the states, so I am going to try to make corn tortilla's from regular corn meal, not masa, we will see how that goes...if it goes well then thurs and friday night we will be having handmade tortilla's to serve with our Yukatan pork chops!....will post the menu tomorrow... :)
TTFN....
Oh yeah, I think that Taylor made a summer berry pudding with vanilla bean, white nectarines and fresh berries...YUM!
Shannen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home