My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catering!

This past weekend Diva was buzzing with catering jobs for weddings, 40th birthday parties, and day after wedding celebrations...plus there was a christening cake, our regular wholesale customers...and last but not least, supplying the cafe and keeping the bakery stocked!
The staff at Diva were kicking into high gear this last week, and I have to say, our customers were happy! YAY! That is always my biggest worry, that something will be missed or one dish just won't turn out as I had wanted...But not this week, the catering Gods were smiling down upon me...and I am so delighted that we were able to put smiles on faces and fill hungry bellies...here are a few photos from this weekend...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home