My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home-made Frangipane

Ok...due to a few requests here is an easy was to make your own frangipane at home:
4oz ground almonds
4oz caster sugar(or if you are north american side, regular or fine ground sugar)
4oz butter
1 egg
1 Tbs flour.
Cream butter and sugar together, add egg, when blended add ground almond and flour.
At this point the mixture should be thick and creamy...
Spread on brioche or day old croissants!
If you want to make more...just remember equal parts sugar, butter and almonds...

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Anonymous Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing that! Can't wait to try the bostock now. By the way, I'm the half of the Dinner du Jour blogging duo who lives in Ireland - I'm based in Co. Louth. :)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Diva Boutique Bakery said...

Ahhh...I see! I didn't read the whole paragraph! I was just so excited that we had a comment :)
Let me know what you think....By the way...I am from Seattle, but have been living in Ireland for 11 years now...My younger brother joined me 3 1/2 years ago after finishing pastry school...If you are ever down in West Cork please stop by and say hello!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home