My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Write Up in the Irish Times


Great news! today we were very happy to find out that our bakery is a mover and a shaker in the food circle, by none other than the Irish Times! our Ballinspittle Sourdoughtm was mentioned in the article as well as our evening dinners! so pop down and treat yourself to a tasty dinner with some sourdough bread baked the same day, be a part of the breaking news!

Serving dinner : thurs-fri night 6-10pm

taylor

4 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Kristin said...

Congrats on the write-up in the Times! I didn't realize you were a fellow US expat.

 
At July 10, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Diva Boutique Bakery said...

Thank you! Yes, I was very happy that the cafe/bakery was mentioned in The Times....And, yes, I have been living in Ireland for 11 years now...so far...so good ;) Please let me know who you are if you happen to be visiting the cafe!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Diva Boutique Bakery said...

PS...I just read more of your blog and realized you are Irish Food Bloggers Association... also my story is very like yours... ;)

 
At July 13, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Anonymous Kristin said...

Yep, I'm the IFBA and I blog at Dinner du Jour too. Me and all my alter egos! :) I saw in the Times that you're from Seattle - I lived in Bellingham for a summer back in 1996, such a beautiful part of the country. Do you get back home much?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home