My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blogging is harder than I thought!

Good Morning!
Like everyone else, I have my little morning routine before I head to the cafe...It usually starts out with, turning the kettle on to make a pot of coffee...and then heading over to the computer to check my email, facebook and of late, the stats on the Diva blog...just found this option recently and found out we have a reader in Latvia...and the Phillippines! Then I kind of take a few minutes to check out info on the web...finish my cup of coffee(by this time two cups) grab some breakfast, get dressed and out the door...

So, this morning I have been thinking about business and how last year the blog was started...And I thought...this blogging is harder than I thought...it's like a full time job! And there are people out there going really far with this whole thing...cook books, Tv shows.. I have made a decision to try and blog 2-3 times a week, with photos and more recipes! Feedback would be great...what would you like to read? What do you like about the Diva blog.... In the meantime i can only aspire to be as good as the blog listed below... I have also included a photo of our potato loaf toasted with a lovely ripe tomato and some sea salt that I brought back from Mexico!
http://www.whatkatieate.blogspot.com/


2 Comments:

At July 31, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous Nicky said...

And Cambodia!!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Diva Boutique Bakery said...

Hey Nicky!!
Thank you girly... Looking forward to seeing you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home