My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://divaboutiquebakery.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

wow!!!!!

Yay!! today was a record bread selling day!! 8 loaves!!!
If we can just make it to 15 by next month we will be on target for trying to sell 40 loaves by july...today was a great day!
For those of you who are thinking...Shannen, really? You are excited over 8 measly loaves? My answer is YES! I am always trying to be optimistic, if I wasn't, I don't think I would have lasted this long in good ol'Ballinspittle... that is another word of advice i would give to those who are thinking about opening a cafe...be sure and give yourself plenty of time...and in that plenty of time be prepared to have seriously sore feet, from working your ass off...
I will tell you more about working your ass off in Ballinspittle at a later time...
Hope you are all enjoying the Spring, wherever you may be!!
TTFN,
Shannen

PS comments would be really appreciated :) don't be shy...let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home